Terms and Conditions
One-on-One Sleep Coaching --Terms & Conditions
***Before making a payment, please read through all the terms and conditions. If you have any questions, you can send me a message. ***
This Terms and Conditions apply to the purchaser (“Client”) and Yun Zhong, d/b/a Little Joy Child Sleep Consulting (“Consultant”).
- After the payment in full is received by the Consultant, the Client will receive an invoice from Little Joy Child Sleep Consulting.
- A formal service agreement will be signed and dated by both the Client and the Consultant.
- Payment – can be made by Credit Card on the website, or Zelle (preferred) or Venmo.
- Refund – Please note there will be no refund once the initial consultation begins. If the Client wants to quit before the initial consultation happens, the payment will be refunded with a $50 cost to compensate for the time and effort the Consultant has provided. If the Client’s child becomes sick in the middle of the process, sleep training can be paused and wait until the Client’s child is recovered.
- Reschedule – For the phone/video consultation and any check-in appointments included in the package, the Client will receive a link to book the appointments once the payment is fully received. The appointments can be rescheduled 24 hours ahead unless of emergency, otherwise a $50 charge will be incurred for reschedule.
- After the payment, Client will receive an Client Intake Form. For the best result of the initial consultation, the Client is required to complete the form 24 hours before the scheduled appointment. If the Consultant didn’t receive the completed form, the Consultant reserves the right to reschedule the initial consultation.
- Following the initial consultation, the Client will receive a customized Sleep Plan (if included in the package) via email within 48 hours, unless otherwise agreed to between the Consultant and the Client. The Client will have 48 hours to review the sleep plan and have the opportunity to ask questions and clarify any concerns with the Consultant by phone or email. After this point, a $50 charge will be incurred for any changes necessary to the sleep plan. The Client agrees to follow the plan as written and commit to working with the Consultant closely.
- Following notification from the Client as to when the sleep plan will be implemented, the Consultant will provide daily support for a period as outlined in the package. It’s the Client’s responsibility to update the Sleep Log daily and then contact the Consultant if there are any concerns. The Consultant will assume everything is going well if not heard from the Client.
- During the supporting period, the Consultant’s Business Hours is Monday – Saturday 9am – 7pm Pacific Time, with a response generally within 2 hours. The Consultant is generally available to answer questions during the business hours, and that correspondence received out of business hours, and holidays, will generally be answered the next business day. However, if the Client is truly distressed, worried, or concerned, the Client can call the Consultant so that she can assist and direct them as promptly as possible.
- After the supporting period, the Consultant cannot guarantee availability for follow-up support and additional charge will be incurred for extra support if needed.
- The Client agrees to consult with the Client’s pediatrician or family physician (“health care provider”), about the Client’s intention to sleep train and implement the sleep plan with the Client’s child prior to sleep plan implementation. It is the Client’s responsibility to rule out any underlying medical conditions with the Client’s health care provider that may be causing sleep problems (including, but not limited to sleep apnea, ear infection, allergies, asthma), as well as ensure that the health care provider has advised that the Client’s child is healthy, gaining weight appropriately, is thriving, and that it is appropriate to implement the sleep plan that may include ceasing night feedings. The Client agrees to notify the Consultant of any medical changes during the sleep training process as sleep training should not be implemented unless the child has a healthy diagnosis from a health care provider.
- The information provided by the Consultant is neither intended, nor is implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. This consultation is intended as an educational service. The Client is advised to always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified healthcare provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or the health and welfare of the Client’s baby, toddler, or child. The Consultant will use reasonable efforts to include up-to-date and accurate information in consults, but makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency, or completeness of the information provided. The Consultant shall not be liable for any damages or injury resulting from the Client’s access to, or inability to access the information discussed, or from the Client’s reliance on any information provided by the Consultant . This consultation may provide references to other materials and resources but the Consultant will have no responsibility for the content of such other references and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from that content. Any references provided by the Consultant are provided as merely a convenience to the user.
- The Consultant will not disclose any information received from the Client including the personal, financial, or other affairs of the Client to any other persons or organizations without the written consent from the Client. The Client agrees to keep the sleep plan provided by the Consultant for the Client’s personal use and will not share the content of the sleep plan with outside parties without written consent from the Consultant, with exception of the Client’s health care provider and any fellow caregivers of the Client’s child.
- The Client understands that their commitment to this process is absolutely necessary in order to see the results they are hoping for in regard to their child’s sleep:
- The Client agrees to follow current recommendations from the American Academy of Pediatrics on safe sleep practices.
- The Client understands that the Consultant encourages and enjoys updates from them, and that it is their responsibility to correspond with the Consultant.
- The Client promises to bring up any concerns, doubts, or confusion in regard to the sleep plan developed with the Consultant and as soon as possible so the Client and the Consultant may address them constructively and work together to achieve the goals.